Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Update

Just a few quick updates...

1.) I am up before 8:00 in the morning, and I didn't work last night!!! It's a miracle
2.) No Mikayla. As of about 30 minutes ago. If nothing by 10:00 then Drea will have a c-section.
3.) Dale heads in at 10:00 for pre-op labs, appointments for tomorrow.
4.) Michael has his first high school football game on Friday night. He's playing on the Freshman team for now as a 1st string center. (plaese don't ask me to explain. I'm learning all of this myself!!)
5.) I have to go buy lots of girly stuff, some boy stuff, some "we don't know yet stuff" for the 3 babies that are about to come into my life, and turquoise and blue shirts. Anyone up for a shopping trip?

I'm heading up to gainesvill for someone's big debut...Hopefully we'll have some pictures before too long...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Praying for you and your family. The LORD is with you. Love you friend.