Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Randomness

>Old Navy opened tonight, unofficially. The perks of your sister working there are 20% off before the store even opens. Sweet.

>It looked like a hurricane was blowing through as Joy and I left Old Navy at 8:30 when they closed at 8:00. We were afraid to leave because of the lightning and thunder. When we did finally make it to our cars, we sat there and laughed for at least 5 minutes watching each other through foggy windows. Gosh, we are silly girls!!

>My baby nephew, Josiah, is starting "big boy school" (VPK) on Monday. He cried a little when we talked about it. Then he brought me a Richard Scarry book to read to him while he cuddled in my lap. I love that kid to pieces.

>I started working with a new trainer today. I can't feel my thighs after 30 lunges on each side. Ouch!!

>Totally looking forward to the weekend. There is absolutely nothing planned. Except for maybe a trip to the pool, if the weather holds out.

No comments: