Saturday, August 16, 2008

A normal Saturday

Raegan's birthday is next Saturday. So, to celebrate,we went to Royal Orchid (formally known as Thai Ruby) for lunch. It was a nice gathering of friends. We saw Selena, the newly married friend who is returning to UF in the fall to start on grad school. It was nice to get together outside of Wednesday night get-togethers. Happy Birthday Raegan!!!

I went home and Jordan was there waiting for me. His brother went to a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese, so the Jordan hung out with us. I taught him "Gator Bait!!", and "Go Gators!". We also taught him "E-I-E-I-O!". Then, we made funny faces at each other and laughed alot. He's growing up so quickly and is such a fun little kid. I can't wait until he gets a little older then he really will be a trip and a half.

This week is big week. Michael is starting high school. Next week, Josiah starts VPK "big boy school". I can't believe that he's starting school! Mom is starting school, too. She's teaching 6th, 7th and 8th grade corrective reading. She's a little nervous about it, but I'm sure she'll be fine.

My future brother-in-law ( :-)) Michael Phelps will be swimming again tonight. GO USA!

No comments: