Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

I am a forgetful klutz. I forgot my camera at home and so, I didn't get any pics of dinner tonight. We met the grandparents, my aunt and uncle and 2 cousins at Olive Garden to celebrate. I had the new grilled shrimp Caprese. It was yummy! Grilled marinated shrimp over linguine with fresh grilled tomatoes. Mom helped me eat it. :-) We as always, had good conversation and caught with everyone. How is it that even though we live in the same city and only minutes from each other that we some how are always a few steps behind on what is going on in each other's lives? Present is always exciting. Jen, Mike, Kent, Drea and I got mom a gift certificate to Face the Day Spa for a massage and a planter with garden stuff in it. She seemed surprise by the certficate. It's always so hard to surprise her with anyting! Grandma got what she loves the most...a gift certificate to the movies. Tomorrow, I'm sure will be spent at the pool. And at the gym. I've got to get my hour of cardio in...

No comments: