Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankfullness

What I'm Thankful For: (In no particular order)

My family Cold Winter Night
Old Friends Hot Summer Days
New Friends My Church
My job Overflow
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream Books
Candles People that challenge Me
Target Beth Moore
My new apartement The guys fighting for my Liberty
Love of those who love me The Pilgrims
Freedom My Salvation
America and my opportunity to bless it My Heavenly Father
Opportunity to be a Blessing to God The written word
Fresh Strawberries Louie Giglio
Music to soothe my soul at the end of a The Challenges that God brings my way
very bad day The Resolution of those challenges and Caramel Apple Cider the results that I learn
My Friends My Family
the things that break my heart My new apartement!!!
Friends getting married Friends having babies
My sister

And much, much more~ things too numerous to list here, but make my heart warm and glow. Things that make me realize that while I'm on this journey that God has put me on, there are things to enjoy that make it pleasant and happy, even though they are temporary. The things I am most thankful for--That God loved me so much that He sent His SON to die for me, and that they are protecting me and watching me and want more from me than I am aware that I am capable of. And that I am blessed more than I could ever imagine because of it.
~Happy Thanksgiving!~

No comments: