Friday, November 18, 2005

Life...Cnt'd

Good news...I signed on my very own apartement last night!! It's a small one bedroom. About 550 square feet. I move in on December 23. An early Christmas present to myself. But, it will be mine. Mine to do whatever I want. I will be able to decorate it in a uniquely me way. Probably beach or very dark, jewel tones that feel homey and safe and remind me of fall all year long.

I am going to be an aunt...again. I love my Josiah ( I call him Siah), I'm not sure how I could love another little Siah nearly as much. But somehow, I'm sure that the little edition will fit into our family just fine, and just in time for summer trips on the boat and to the beach.

The not so good... there is an all out war between the guys and the girls. The last episode involved triple antibiotic ointment and 5 very unsuspecting girls at 2:30 in the morning. I think we all collectively quit maturing around age 15. Always be on gurard. :0)

My lovely laptop died...the mother board got tired and sick. The blue stallion can't be fixed. :0( However, I do now have a nice, fast desktop that is nearly even more lovely.

Life is good. Busy and occupied and filled with people and experiences that for the most part, I love. Even though there will always be a few that aren't so lovely and fun and painless even they have their places and their puroposes in my life in growing me and making into the person that God wants me to be. This is my focus. In spite of what I may say in joking around. John Piper challenges me to my core.

Jack is playing. He and the Hillsong United cd are my soundtrack to life right now. I think that makes for a pretty good life. ;P

No comments: