Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Life

So, it's been a while since I've written here. I've been busy. Orientation in the ICU is going great!!! I love it. I love being able to see the people go from being really sick to getting much better. It's fun with all of the challenges that are presented every shift. Work, is good.

My leg though, is not so good. I scraped it on Kent's weight machine. It drew blood and now it's all red and green and pretty gross for an ICU nurse. :O)

Haven't read any books lately... any suggestions?

I'm still in the hunt for an apartement. I'm on the waiting list at Carlton Arms--just waiting on the phone call. Anyone got any free furniture I can have?

The fun part is that I've been hanging out with the crew--a lot. And the crew is growing. I caught up with my friend Jeanne at Pier 1 over the white coffee mugs that screamed hot chocolate or chicken lo mein, depending on what day it is. It was weird to think that we met in high school and now she and Ashley are married (Ashley is pregnant) and Heather is engaged. We haven't had Wednesday afternoon lunch with Jon and Ryan Dupre in about 3 years. But changes are sometimes good.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I agree. Change is good - whatever way you look at it. Thanks for the quote/unquote shout out. Being engaged is a good thing. An excellent thing. I am so enjoying this time of life - and really trying to soak it all in. Time is fleeting.