Saturday, September 13, 2008

'Tis So Sweet

Mikayla came home today!!! After a rough day yesterday and getting our hopes dashed (rather cruelly!), last night, mom and Drea brought home the little lady bug. She is doing great. She opened her eyes for us, she ate well and even got a little annoyed with her brothers. I'm trying my best to get her pictures posted. I just ache to hold her again...

I went to Target to buy some stuff for "Layla" as Jordan calls her. While I was there I saw the display of fall candles. Of course I jumped on that bandwagon. I adore fall!! I'm (still) looking for the perfect recipe for Wednesday. Something fall-y and girl-y. Anyone have any ideas? A lady at work tonight told me about tomatoe pie. I may try that and something else. I'll let ya know how it goes.

The Story is in full force. We started the small group on Thursday night with Jen,another girl, and 2 guys. It was kind of awkward at times, but I think that as we assimilate to each other, it will get better. So, if you know anybody who needs to get connected with a group, let me know.

I'm at work the next 4 nights, so I may be slightly MIA. Here's to hoping a cold front will blown through. Keep dreamin', huh?

No comments: