Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cleaning House

Is what I should be doing. Instead I'm hanging out online. I'm not the best housekeeper and things tend to pile up on me, and then turn into a much bigger deal than they originally were and then they sometimes get left ever more. It's a vicious circle. But it has to be done today or tomorrow, because it's my turn to have small group at my house next week. Plus, it's (almost) fall. My apartment is stuck in spring/summer mode. Time to go buy the new candle and put out all things leaves. Yeah! It also means I can make pumpkin bread again. Double Yeah!!! Mikayla may come home as early as tomorrow. Jen and I spending the day cleaning the cradle and then we're off to Target to buy bedding. They have the cutest ladybug set ever!! And Mikayla definetly looks like a ladybuy. In a good way.

Tonight is the start of a new small group. The Springs is having a semester long on-campus Bible Study called The Story. I don't if I volunteered to do this or if Joe asked me (it's a blur now), but I'm leading a mixed 20's small group. This is so completely out of my comfort zone it's not even funny! I'll need lots of prayer for this one...

Anyone have any ideas of what I can make for next Wednesday's girls night? I'm completly at a loss? I've been trying to post a picture (via copy and paste from Barnes and Noble.com) of a book that I read recently, but I can't get it to work. Any advice on how to make it work??

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think you have to save it to your comp. then insert it into the blog. What book?