Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Horizon

It's that time again...to look to the horizon. To the things to come, the unknown, the part that I am notorious for attempting to avoid at nearly every cost. This time, however, I'm breaking tradition and breaking out of the box. I'm chasing adventure and the unknown--I'm leaving a very comfortable place. That place is a very good job on a floor that is similiar to a "B" list celebrity, and going to a place, that while it is excellent in its own right, slightly resembles hundreds of thousands like it.

I'm interviewing for a position in the ICU tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M.! This is somthing that I've wanted for several years now, and have been attempting to acitively pursue. Now it's here. {sigh} I've been praying about this for about week when Joy first told me about the opening. Now, less than a week later, I'm interviewing for the position. It's so fast. I'm trying not to catch my chickens before they hatch, but it's sooo hard. Especially not knowing who the competition is. I need lots of prayer!!

No comments: