Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter


Easter weekend was great! Mom and Dale got Josiah on Saturday afternoon and he hung out with us for a while. We went and saw Horton Hears a Who, then we went to Target and just played on the toy aisles. It's been forever since we've done that. He enjoys everything so fully. "look Beffy... Nutant Turtles!" "Mikey look! I'ts Star Wars! Wanna play swords?" He brings the simple joys back into life. After church, I went back to my parents house and we died Easter Eggs. Michael and Josiah built a tent in the living room complete with a campfire (cut out of a piece of cardboard). I wish I had a picture of it, but my camera battery was dead...

Easter in our family started a new tradition...using a scavenger hunt to find your Easter basket. Again, I wish I'd had my camera to show everybody, but it was really pretty fun (in spite of the groans). Then, once the little kids came over there was a massive egg hunt to find a smalll cany store's worth of chocolate. Dinner was delicious, as always. Here are a few pics of Jordan toddling his way through Easter and enduring two aunts who love to hold him and love on him, much to his loathing. He'd rather be down and walking. But, he was the only one who'd even remotely cooperate long enough to get some good pics...


No comments: