Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am at work. It's Wednesday night and there are about 5 other places I would rather be other than where I am right now...make that about a million. Frankly, most of them involve either my bed or a tropical location with either another bed or a hammock. I'm so blessedly tired I can hardly stand it. I ache...all over. My knees, my neck, my eyes, even my ears. I get to work tomorrow night too! I'm grumpy and just want to crawl somewhere and go to sleep and not have to deal with the things I'm dealing with. Denial is my middle name tonight.

What I will be dreaming of this afternoon...
Beaches in the Caribbean
Pina Coladas
Hammocks
Lying in the sand with my friends
Sleeping some more
Buying a fabulous new bag
Getting an awesome new haircut/hairdo
Someone to hug me

I think that summer needs to come soon

No comments: