Saturday, December 17, 2005

Boxes

I'm packing. I have been for the last week. I'm getting tired of it. A few weeks ago Jen and I cleaned out the drawers and the closet and under the beds, so I thought that I had gotten rid of a lot of stuff. I was mistaken. I've already filled 6 banana boxes (one and a half with cds), 4 large plastic bins (two with just books) and have barely finished my bedroom. I still have the bathroom, closet, and stuff people have given or are going to give me to pack still. Blech. And in the middle, I have to work. The reward will be well worth the hard work now, though.

Dale took mom and Jen and I to see the Rockettes tonight at the Bob Carr performing Arts Center. It was phenomanal!! My favorite was the toy soldier act that is so famous the world over. But at the end was the best part...they told the story of Christ's Birth. Complete with camels and sheep. In a day and age where so many people are leaving Christmas out of the season and turning their backs on the people that are hurting the most, it's heartwarming to see the few that are doing what we were commissioned to do. Go out and spread the gospel to everyone. If you can, go and see it before the end of the year.

No comments: